241. The Pharmacy Informatics Professor 2020 YouTube Series feat. Dr. Armen Simonian
241. The Pharmacy Informatics Professor 2020 YouTube Series featuring Dr. Armen Simonian
Intended Audience: Everyone
On today's episode, we have special returning guest Dr. Armen Simonian! He shares with us what he's been working on since the last time he was on, and discusses the goals that he has with his new YouTube series.
On this episode:
- Dr. Simonian talks about his motivations in starting the YouTube series
- He discusses the target audience and what to expect from his episodes
- He gives a brief preview on one of his journal club episodes
- How pharmacy informatics is important for any new pharmacy graduate
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnNitcN8Ll_rCE6wIfhIYyg Contact: [email protected]
Interested in learning more about pharmacy informatics? Check out the FREE Introduction to Pharmacy Informatics course at www.pharmacyinformaticsacademy.com !
New to LinkedIn and not sure where to start? Download my free ebook, "Professional Networking Unlocked", at https://www.tonydaopharmd.com/ebook
Follow us on social media!
Website: Pharmacy IT & Me
Email: [email protected]
Follow Tony's personal Twitter account at @tonydaopharmd
Network with other pharmacists at Pharmacists Connect!
For more information on pharmacy informatics, check out some of the following useful links:
ASHP's Section of Pharmacy Informatics and Technology: https://www.ashp.org/Pharmacy-Informaticist/Section-of-Pharmacy-Informatics-and-Technology/
HIMSS Pharmacy Informatics Community: https://www.himss.org/library/pharmacy-informatics
Disclaimer: Views expressed are my own and do not reflect thoughts and opinions of any entity with which I have been, am now, or will be affiliated.
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.