235. Hospitals, Health Systems, & Vendors: The Many Roles of Informatics Pharmacists feat. Quyen Ly
- Hospitals, Health Systems, & Vendors: The Many Roles of Informatics Pharmacists feat. Quyen Ly
Intended Audience: Everyone
The informatics pharmacist skillset is not just limited to the hospital setting!
On today's episode, we get to speak with very experienced pharmacist Quyen Ly on her career in the many facets of healthcare informatics. She discusses some of her lessons learned and how it is important to keep on being curious. Today's topics include:
- How curiosity breeds larger roles
- Her experience as an integration architect
- The importance of project, portfolio, and code management
- How an organization roadmap is important
- What the vendor's side of pharmacy and healthcare informatics looks like
To reach out to Quyen for any further questions, you can visit her LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/quyen-x-ly/
Interested in learning more about pharmacy informatics? Check out the FREE Introduction to Pharmacy Informatics course at www.pharmacyinformaticsacademy.com !
New to LinkedIn and not sure where to start? Download my free ebook, "Professional Networking Unlocked", at https://www.tonydaopharmd.com/ebook
Follow us on social media!
Website: Pharmacy IT & Me
Email: [email protected]
Follow Tony's personal Twitter account at @tonydaopharmd
Network with other pharmacists at Pharmacists Connect!
For more information on pharmacy informatics, check out some of the following useful links:
ASHP's Section of Pharmacy Informatics and Technology: https://www.ashp.org/Pharmacy-Informaticist/Section-of-Pharmacy-Informatics-and-Technology/
HIMSS Pharmacy Informatics Community: https://www.himss.org/library/pharmacy-informatics
Disclaimer: Views expressed are my own and do not reflect thoughts and opinions of any entity with which I have been, am now, or will be affiliated.
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.